Incremental backups solution for DirectAdmin & WHM/cPanel
Create loyal customers by giving the reassurance that their jobs are maintained.
Offer multiple copies of your data so you can choose what you want to restore, with a few simple tools in your control panel.
Rest assured that you can restore your entire server in the event of a disaster.
With bu-Backup you synchronize your backups only with the modified data, thus saving process time and bandwidth.
You will notice that the first copy may take a long time if you have many accounts. The following will notice that they will be really fast.
With bu-Backup you can have infinite sequential copies, physically occupying only the differences between copies.
For example, if you save 10 copies of a total of 10 GB you will notice that the total does not occupy 100 GB, possibly only 20 GB.
- Local and remote backups.
- Remote authentication with SSH keys or user/password.
- Backup unlimited cPanel/DirectAdmin accounts.
- Minimum CPU usage, time and bandwidth.
- Incremental backups based in rsync.
- Differential copies based in hard links.
- Minimal local temporary files stored during backup.
- Visual progress.
- Multiple storage servers configurations.
- Flexible programming and multiple schedules.
- Possibility of infinite retentions.
- Decide whether to make backups of suspended accounts.
- Select exclude accounts for backups.
- Bandwidth limit option.
- Automatic deletion of copies of accounts deleted for the indicated time.
- Multi-language and auto-language.
- Custom date format.
- Selectable functions for end users.
- Disaster recovery function.
- Full files restoration.
- Individual files and directories restoration with file explorer.
- Individual restoration of email accounts.
- Individual restoration of MySQL, MariaDB and PostgreSQL databases (*).
- Full accounts restoration.